Senior Mechanical Pipe Design Engineer
About the position
Engineering & Supply Business Unit High Speed separators is responsible for executing customer projects for the Food and Life Science industry. To carry out mechanical engineering activities on standardization and customer projects professionally and to the customers’ expectations. You will work in close collaboration with project managers and customers and you will be responsible for the design, drafting, quality checks and assembly of our systems based on the latest industry standards.
• Preparation of technical specifications and other documents of the project, e.g. P&ID, 3D design of piping systems and manufacturing drawings
• Make technical calculations and verifications
• Select and design components and solutions based on customer requests and applicable standards and codes
• Deliver input to improve current technical solutions and / or develop new solutions to ensure our competitive advantage
• Participate in verification and project meetings
• Cooperate with builders and suppliers. Check that the building is performed according to drawings. Perform tests.
• Review, update and maintain drawings
• Share competence and lessons learned with your colleague
You hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent at university level. You have worked with high standard of accuracy and have the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines.
• You have experience from piping design and a good understanding of different systems, materials, piping standards etc.
• You have experience working with AutoCad, Cadison or other CAD-software
• You have some years of experience from food, life science or process industry
• Your English is excellent
• You have an interest of details without losing speed and ability to take decisions
• Your work approach is constructive, structured, and systematic
• You are a good technician with great networking capabilities who like to share your competence with your colleagues
About the organisation
QRIOS Life Science can offer several opportunities for skilled people with a background in biochemistry, engineering or science. We work with Sweden’s leading engineering and life science companies. So whether you’re interested in research, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, environmental and quality control, sales and marketing, or just want a career change, we have the job for you. Being a consultant at QRIOS gives you opportunities to try different industries, companies and roles.
It suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you’re looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you’ll like being a consultant.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the “Ansök” button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.