Brand Manager to global client
Do you want to be a Brand Manager for one of the worlds biggest health care companies? Then you should apply for this position today! We at QRIOS are looking for a Brand Manger for a consultant assignment at our client. The assignment starts in the end of August and is initially for 5 months with good chances of prolongnation.
About the position
For the business unit of Hematology in Sweden we are now searching for a brand manager for an exciting assignment.
Brand Manager Myeloma- as a brand manager within myeloma you will work with our in-line brand but also be responsible for the preparation of new brands in the near future.
As a brand manager consultant you will be a key player by working in a cross-functional and a highly collaborative team. We are working in a dynamic environment where motivation, passion and innovation are key drivers for success. In this team you will utilize your experience in brand management and omnichannel communication to be a key player in the core value team. Development and implementation of cross-functional and multi-channel brand plans and tactical plans is a core part of this position.
The consultant is reporting to the Hematology Business Unit Lead.
Objectives of the Position
• Develop and implement local brand plan, demonstrate the EMEA strategy, including local strategy, tactical implementation as well as regional and key account planning. Ensure local customer needs and insights are reflected in the strategy and go to market model.
• Be a core member of the cross-functional country value team within the assigned therapeutic area or disease area, among others consisting of the Therapeutic Area Led, the Business Unit Lead, HEMAR Manager, Regional Access Manager and Public Affairs Manager, with the purpose to discuss and decide upon cross-functional matters and priorities and to ensure maximum business impact.
• Ensure efficient execution of the brand mix as defined by the brand and operational plans.
• Develop and deploy a cross-functional and omni-channel communication and digital brand strategy with Medical Affairs, HEMAR and Public Affairs for each business cycle and ensure implementation based on proven editorial planning.
• Implement promotional activities (advertising campaigns, multi-channel promotional activity, events, congress booths, marketing ad boards, etc) and local brand projects (eg patient support programs etc). Adapt promotional materials developed by the IBVT or other countries for the brands in scope.
• Lead preparation of sales and cycle meetings for assigned brands, train and support field-based team on strategy and use of omni-channel campaigns, integrate feedback in further activities.
• Analyze and understand competitive landscape, local market and customer needs and insights, using/crafting iConnect, and with regular external customers interactions.
• Connect with key customers to build network relationship and partnership for market development.
What You Will Need To Succeed
• Ability to tackle problems optimally and effectively by continuously searching for areas to improve and innovate.
• Open and flexible attitude with an ability to push for actions and results despite challenges and complex partner landscapes.
• Ability to strive in the light of stressful situations and deadlines, thus deploying a good sense of urgency.
• Proactive and independent way of working being naturally inclined to drive initiatives in a timely manner.
• Ability to develop successful and positive relationships with external as well as internal partners.
• Phenomenal command of communication skills, and good presentation skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Structured approach with regards to project management.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education, in natural sciences, business administration or similar field (required).
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in comparable roles (preferred).
• Experience with project management and multi-channel marketing execution (required).
• Understanding of the Swedish healthcare systems and structure, including applicable HCC rules and marketing implications (required).
• Experience in the field of Hematology (preferred).
• Valid driver’s license (required).
• Proficient Swedish and English language (required).
About the organisation
QRIOS Life Science can offer several opportunities for skilled people with a background in biochemistry, chemical engineering or science. We work with Sweden’s leading pharmaceutical and life science companies. So whether you’re interested in research, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, environmental and quality control, sales and marketing, or just want a career change, we have the job for you. Being a consultant at QRIOS gives you opportunities to try different industries, companies and roles.
It suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you’re looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you’ll like being a consultant.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the “Ansök” button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.